Cedar Wardrobes have 9 photos including 19th Century Australian Cedar Wardrobe, Cedar Wardrobes #2 2100 Mm Smoked Cedar.jpg ., Cedar Wardrobes #3 Antique Wood Closets Closet Storage Organization, Cedar Wardrobes #4 19th Century Australian Cedar Wardrobe, Cedar Wardrobes Pictures #5 Genuine Kincaid Robes CEDAR Armoire Wardrobe Closet With Double Doors Full Length 1940s, Cedar Closet Furniture, Small Antique Australian Cedar Wardrobe, Genuine Solid CEDAR Armoire Wardrobe Closet With By OldMillVintage, Nice 1950's Or 1960's Cedar Armoire Wardrobe On Casters - For Sale. Following are the images:
This article of Cedar Wardrobes was uploaded on October 9, 2018 at 9:35 pm. It is uploaded at the Wardrobe category. Cedar Wardrobes is labelled with Cedar Wardrobes, Cedar, Wardrobes..
Cedarce•dar (sē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several Old World, coniferous trees of the genus Cedrus, having wide, spreading branches. Cf. cedar of Lebanon.
- any of various junipers, as the red cedar, Juniperus virginiana, of the cypress family, having reddish-brown bark and dark-blue, berrylike fruit.
- any of various other coniferous trees. Cf. incense cedar, white cedar.
- any of several trees belonging to the genus Cedrela, of the mahogany family, as the Spanish cedar.
- Also called cedarwood. the fragrant wood of any of these trees, used in furniture and as a moth repellent.
Wardrobesward•robe (wôr′drōb),USA pronunciation n., v., -robed, -rob•ing.
- a stock of clothes or costumes, as of a person or of a theatrical company.
- a piece of furniture for holding clothes, now usually a tall, upright case fitted with hooks, shelves, etc.
- a room or place in which to keep clothes or costumes.
- the department of a royal or other great household charged with the care of wearing apparel.
- See wardrobe trunk.
- a department in a motion-picture or television studio in charge of supplying and maintaining costumes: Report to wardrobe right after lunch.
- to provide with a wardrobe.
Your house often has its identity. Similarly together with the bungalow can be found in the united kingdom. Don't wish to modify the construction of the building is too much, Cedar Wardrobes patterns compete with conventional bungalow.
Never expected attractive, an effect! So that you can maintain the identity of a building, the designer Alex Saint of Home Architecture putting a home style in addition to the key building. The result? Beautiful! Yes, a bungalow located in Chelshire, the UK may be the building under consideration.
The cottage was built in the 18th century and it is now at night stage of reconstruction. As opposed to attempting to replicate the design of the bungalow, Alex St made a decision to develop yet another home design that may lessen the architectural change of the entire lodge and sustain this house's smoothness.