Bat Cave, NC (Henderson County) June 2011 ( Henderson Post Office #2)
Batbat1 (bat),USA pronunciation n., v., bat•ted, bat•ting.
- the wooden club used in certain games, as baseball and cricket, to strike the ball.
- a racket, esp. one used in badminton or table tennis.
- a whip used by a jockey.
- the act of using a club or racket in a game.
- the right or turn to use a club or racket.
- a heavy stick, club, or cudgel.
- [Informal.]a blow, as with a bat.
- any fragment of brick or hardened clay.
- [Masonry.]a brick cut transversely so as to leave one end whole.
rate of motion or progress, esp. the pace of the stroke or step of a race.
- a spree;
binge: to go on a bat.
- a sheet of gelatin or glue used in bat printing.
- a slab of moist clay.
- a ledge or shelf in a kiln.
- a slab of plaster for holding a piece being modeled or for absorbing excess water from slip.
- at bat, [Baseball.]
- taking one's turn to bat in a game: at bat with two men in scoring position.
- an instance at bat officially charged to a batter except when the batter is hit by a pitch, receives a base on balls, is interfered with by the catcher, or makes a sacrifice hit or sacrifice fly: two hits in three at bats.
- go to bat for, [Informal.]to intercede for;
defend: to go to bat for a friend.
- right off the bat, [Informal.]at once;
without delay: They asked me to sing right off the bat.
- to strike or hit with or as if with a bat or club.
- [Baseball.]to have a batting average of;
hit: He batted .325 in spring training.
- to strike at the ball with the bat.
- to take one's turn as a batter.
- to rush.
- bat around:
- [Slang.]to roam;
- [Informal.]to discuss or ponder;
debate: We batted the idea around.
- [Baseball.]to have every player in the lineup take a turn at bat during a single inning.
- bat in, [Baseball.]to cause (a run) to be scored by getting a hit: He batted in two runs with a double to left.
- bat out, to do, write, produce, etc., hurriedly: I have to bat out a term paper before class.
- bat the breeze. See breeze 1 (def. 5).
Hi folks, this attachment is about Bat Cave, NC (Henderson County) June 2011 ( Henderson Post Office #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 800 x 534. It's file size is just 102 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Henderson Post Office.
The Henderson Post Office will be the key furniture in a room, which helped establish the limelight place. The wall behind the bed, where the head is frequently fit by us, is actually an apart substantial potential to become resulted in a stylish facet. By the addition of a to process them around the head of the bed, one way is or perhaps the tendency is called the headboard.
Bring Surfaces As Headboard: for people who possess a place space that is small, the theory is extremely suitable for you. By drawing at room wall, you may get a new feel for the space but didn't happen. Picture With Frame: Maybe motif picture too congested you can use it as a wallpaper headboard, if placed on the whole wall of the space. You provides the wooden-frame to the root of the wall color being a buffer and merely stick picture on some surfaces.
Make a headboard itself answers are not less superior with headboard offered in shops. It is possible to convey imagination and be ready to adjust the headboard together with the experience of your bedroom, by making it yourself. Here are a few tips.
Bat Cave, NC (Henderson County) June 2011 ( Henderson Post Office #2) is one of the decorative elements for your bedroom. the bedrooms are often atmosphere, although their headboard on your own sleep could make ailments convenient -headboard is quite costly. As there are various approaches to produce a headboard price is not pricey and you will do it yourself you may not have to fear.