Exo Terra PT2192 Solar Glo Mercury Vapour Lamp, 125 Watt: Exo Terra: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies (exceptional 125w Mercury Vapour Lamp #6)
Exo Terra PT2192 Solar Glo Mercury Vapour Lamp, 125 Watt: Exo Terra: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies (exceptional 125w Mercury Vapour Lamp #6) Pictures Album
Terrater•ra (ter′ə),USA pronunciation n.
Solarso•lar1 (sō′lər),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the sun: solar phenomena.
- determined by the sun: solar hour.
- proceeding from the sun, as light or heat.
- utilizing, operated by, or depending on solar energy: a solar building; a solar stove.
- indicating time by means of or with reference to the sun: a solar chronometer.
- manufacturing or providing solar power: the solar industry.
- subject to the influence of the sun.
- [Informal.]See solar energy.
Mercurymer•cu•ry (mûr′kyə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries.
- a heavy, silver-white, highly toxic metallic element, the only one that is liquid at room temperature;
quicksilver: used in barometers, thermometers, pesticides, pharmaceutical preparations, reflecting surfaces of mirrors, and dental fillings, in certain switches, lamps, and other electric apparatus, and as a laboratory catalyst. Symbol: Hg;
at. wt.: 200.59;
at. no.: 80;
sp. gr.: 13.546 at 20°C;
freezing point: -38.9°C;
boiling point: 357°C.
- [Pharm.]this metal as used in medicine, in the form of various organic and inorganic compounds, usually for skin infections.
- (cap.) the ancient Roman god who served as messenger of the gods and was also the god of commerce, thievery, eloquence, and science, identified with the Greek god Hermes.
- (cap.) the planet nearest the sun, having a diameter of 3031 mi. (4878 km), a mean distance from the sun of 36 million mi. (57.9 million km), and a period of revolution of 87.96 days, and having no satellites: the smallest planet in the solar system. See table under planet.
- a messenger, esp. a carrier of news.
- any plant belonging to the genus Mercurialis, of the spurge family, esp. the poisonous, weedy M. perennis of Europe.
- (cap.) one of a series of U.S. spacecraft, carrying one astronaut, that achieved the first U.S. suborbital and orbital manned spaceflights.
Vapourva•pour (vā′pər),USA pronunciation n., v.t., v.i. [Chiefly Brit.]
See -or 1.
Petpet1 (pet),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., pet•ted, pet•ting.
- any domesticated or tamed animal that is kept as a companion and cared for affectionately.
- a person especially cherished or indulged;
favorite: He was the teacher's pet.
- a thing particularly cherished.
- kept or treated as a pet: a pet lamb.
- especially cherished or indulged, as a child or other person.
most preferred: a pet theory.
- showing fondness or affection: to address someone with pet words.
- to fondle or caress: to pet a dog.
- to treat as a pet;
- to engage in amorous fondling and caressing.
Suppliessup•ply1 (sə plī′),USA pronunciation v., -plied, -ply•ing, n., pl. -plies.
- to furnish or provide (a person, establishment, place, etc.) with what is lacking or requisite: to supply someone clothing; to supply a community with electricity.
- to furnish or provide (something wanting or requisite): to supply electricity to a community.
- to make up, compensate for, or satisfy (a deficiency, loss, need, etc.): The TVA supplied the need for cheap electricity.
- to fill or occupy as a substitute, as a vacancy, a pulpit, etc.: During the summer local clergymen will supply the pulpit.
- to fill the place of another, esp. the pulpit of a church, temporarily or as a substitute: Who will supply until the new minister arrives?
- the act of supplying, furnishing, providing, satisfying, etc.: to begin the supply of household help.
- something that is supplied: The storm cut off our water supply.
- a quantity of something on hand or available, as for use;
a stock or store: Did you see our new supply of shirts?
- Usually, supplies. a provision, stock, or store of food or other things necessary for maintenance: to lay in supplies for the winter.
- [Econ.]the quantity of a commodity that is in the market and available for purchase or that is available for purchase at a particular price.
- all items necessary for the equipment, maintenance, and operation of a military command, including food, clothing, arms, ammunition, fuel, materials, and machinery.
- procurement, distribution, maintenance, and salvage of supplies.
- a person who fills a vacancy or takes the place of another, esp. temporarily.
- supplies. [Obs.]reinforcements.
Howdy peoples, this photo is about Exo Terra PT2192 Solar Glo Mercury Vapour Lamp, 125 Watt: Exo Terra: Amazon.co.uk: Pet Supplies (exceptional 125w Mercury Vapour Lamp #6). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1200 x 1165. It's file size is just 66 KB. If You decided to save It to Your PC, you can Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following picture or read more at here: 125w Mercury Vapour Lamp.
The 125w Mercury Vapour Lamp isn't separated in the home ang yard decoration that was stunning. Beyond throwing seed you realize enhance the backyard! Yard decor also incorporates design of the cottage yard, a room in the park to get a number of function's middle. the models are seen by us. Have a pad inside the yard will be pleasant.
Several things can be done there, using the family, while savoring the morning atmosphere and natural areas, to basically unwind having a walk across the resort we can do going for a split. The 125w Mercury Vapour Lamp may be made with lumber or stone. It could be built on the floor or together with the pine. In-general, the cottage garden includes a small-size.
For creativity homemade unique yard can be seen while in the former garden decor of the chair. Raise the vacation cabin or possibly a property, often takes invest the nation's topic. Preserving candor and character and freshness' different areas, a sign hotel must offer solace and serenity. Most accommodations log situated in the hamlet or region nations.