Vintage Anglepoise Desk Lamp Designed By George Cawardine 1 ..
Vintagevin•tage (vin′tij),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -taged, -tag•ing.
- the wine from a particular harvest or crop.
- the annual produce of the grape harvest, esp. with reference to the wine obtained.
- an exceptionally fine wine from the crop of a good year.
- the time of gathering grapes, or of winemaking.
- the act or process of producing wine;
- the class of a dated object with reference to era of production or use: a hat of last year's vintage.
- of or pertaining to wines or winemaking.
- being of a specified vintage: Vintage wines are usually more expensive than nonvintage wines.
- representing the high quality of a past time: vintage cars; vintage movies.
- old-fashioned or obsolete: vintage jokes.
- being the best of its kind: They praised the play as vintage O'Neill.
- to gather or harvest (grapes) for wine-making: The muscats were vintaged too early.
- to make (wine) from grapes: a region that vintages a truly great champagne.
- to harvest grapes for wine-making.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Byby1 (bī),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., pl. byes.
- near to or next to: a home by a lake.
- over the surface of, through the medium of, along, or using as a route: He came by the highway. She arrived by air.
- on, as a means of conveyance: They arrived by ship.
- to and beyond the vicinity of;
past: He went by the church.
- within the extent or period of;
during: by day; by night.
- not later than;
at or before: I usually finish work by five o'clock.
- to the extent or amount of: The new tug is larger than the old one by a great deal. He's taller than his sister by three inches.
- from the opinion, evidence, or authority of: By his own account he was in Chicago at the time. I know him by sight.
- according to;
in conformity with: This is a bad movie by any standards.
- with (something) at stake;
on: to swear by all that is sacred.
- through the agency, efficacy, work, participation, or authority of: The book was published by Random House.
- from the hand, mind, invention, or creativity of: She read a poem by Emily Dickinson. The phonograph was invented by Thomas Edison.
- in consequence, as a result, or on the basis of: We met by chance. We won the game by forfeit.
- accompanied with or in the atmosphere of: Lovers walk by moonlight.
- in treatment or support of;
for: He did well by his children.
next after, as of the same items in a series: piece by piece; little by little.
- (in multiplication) taken the number of times as that specified by the second number, or multiplier: Multiply 18 by 57.
- (in measuring shapes) having an adjoining side of, as a width relative to a length: a room 10 feet by 12 feet.
- (in division) separated into the number of equal parts as that specified by the second number, or divisor: Divide 99 by 33.
- in terms or amounts of;
in measuring units of: Apples are sold by the bushel. I'm paid by the week.
- begot or born of: Eve had two sons by Adam.
- (of quadrupeds) having as a sire: Equipoise II by Equipoise.
- [Navig.](as used in the names of the 16 smallest points on the compass) one point toward the east, west, north, or south of N, NE, E, SE, S, SW, W, or NW, respectively: He sailed NE by N from Pago Pago.
- into, at, or to: Come by my office this afternoon.
in the immediate vicinity;
at hand: The school is close by.
- to and beyond a point near something;
past: The car drove by.
away: Put your work by for the moment. Over the years, she laid by enough money to retire.
past: in times gone by.
- by and by, in a short time;
presently: The clouds will disappear by and by.
- by and large, in general;
on the whole: By and large, there is much to be said for the new system.
- by me:
- (in bridge and other bidding card games) a declaration that the speaker is passing.
- (in poker) a declaration that the speaker is checking: Is my pair of tens still high? By me.
adj. Also, bye.
- situated to one side: They came down a by passage.
- secondary, incidental: It was only a by comment.
- by the by. See bye 1 (def. 5).
GeorgeGeorge ( jôrj),USA pronunciation n.
- a figure of St. George killing the dragon, esp. one forming part of the insignia of the Order of the Garter.
- [Brit. Slang.]any coin bearing the image of St. George.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter G.
- an automatic pilot on an airplane.
- by George! [Chiefly Brit. Informal.](an exclamation used to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
George ( jôrj; for 4 also Ger. gā ōr′gə),USA pronunciation n.
- David Lloyd. See Lloyd George, David.
- Henry, 1839–97, U.S. economist: advocate of a single tax.
- Saint, died a.d. 303?, Christian martyr: patron saint of England.Ste•fan An•ton (shte′fän än′tōn),USA pronunciation 1868–1933, German poet.
- Lake, a lake in E New York. 36 mi. (58 km) long.
- a male given name: from a Greek word meaning "farmer.''
by George! [Chiefly Brit. Informal.](an exclamation used to express astonishment, approval, etc.)
Hi guys, this picture is about Vintage Anglepoise Desk Lamp Designed By George Cawardine 1 ... It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 557 x 557. This picture's file size is just 13 KB. Wether You decided to download This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Angle Poised Lamp.
The lavatory is usually smaller, in comparison with additional areas inside your home. They also tend to have numerous sides, therefore Vintage Anglepoise Desk Lamp Designed By George Cawardine 1 .. can be quite challenging. The difference between a negative job that needs to be repainted plus a superb job depends generally to quality and the color of the paint picked for your task. The colors used affect the way the area is sensed.
Employing shades that are dark makes the area seem darker. Vibrant colors brighten the space up, and make it look larger. Moisture in the bathroom's amount is much greater than in other suites. This is actually the main reason why paint is eliminated in bathrooms that are effectively painted. It must penetrate deeply enough to fill the area that is colored. This is determined by artwork strategies as well as the quality of color applied.
When Vintage Anglepoise Desk Lamp Designed By George Cawardine 1 .. which might be prone to mildew and shape, there are various paint accessible that contain ides. Nevertheless, generally, coloring generated especially for the lavatory is satisfactory. Ensure the region on the limit or wall that is often included in the apparatus ought to be tightly closed whilst to not remove.