Angle Poised Lamp Amazing Pictures #3 An Anglepoise Lamp..
Anglean•gle1 (ang′gəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -gled, -gling.
- the space within two lines or three or more planes diverging from a common point, or within two planes diverging from a common line.
- the figure so formed.
- the amount of rotation needed to bring one line or plane into coincidence with another, generally measured in radians or in degrees, minutes, and seconds, as in 12° 10prime;
30ʺ, which is read as 12 degrees, 10 minutes, and 30 seconds.
- an angular projection;
a projecting corner: the angles of a building.
- a viewpoint;
standpoint: He looked at the problem only from his own angle.
- slant (def. 11).
- the point of view from which copy is written, esp. when the copy is intended to interest a particular audience: The financial editor added a supplementary article from the investor's angle.
- one aspect of an event, problem, subject, etc.: The accountant emphasized the tax angle of the leasing arrangement.
- [Motion Pictures, Photog.]See angle shot.
- [Informal.]a secret motive: She's been too friendly lately—what's her angle?
- any of the four interceptions of the equatorial circle by the two basic axes, the horizon and the meridian: commonly identified by the compass directions.
- See angle iron (def. 2).
- [Slang.]play the angles, to use every available means to reach one's goal: A second-rate talent can survive only by playing all the angles.
- to move or bend in an angle.
- to set, fix, direct, or adjust at an angle: to angle a spotlight.
- to write or edit in such a way as to appeal to a particular audience;
slant: She angled her column toward teenagers.
- to turn sharply in a different direction: The road angles to the right.
- to move or go in angles or at an angle: The trout angled downstream.
Poisedpoised (poizd),USA pronunciation adj.
- (of a person) composed, dignified, and self-assured.
- being in balance or equilibrium: a balloon poised on the nose of a seal.
- teetering or wavering: to be poised on the brink of disaster.
- hovering or suspended in or as in midair: a bird poised in flight; a helicopter poised overhead.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
Amazinga•maz•ing (ə mā′zing),USA pronunciation adj.
- causing great surprise or sudden wonder.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Anan1 (ən; when stressed an),USA pronunciation indefinite article.
- the form of a before an initial vowel sound (an arch;
an honor) and sometimes, esp. in British English, before an initial unstressed syllable beginning with a silent or weakly pronounced h: an historian.
Hi folks, this picture is about Angle Poised Lamp Amazing Pictures #3 An Anglepoise Lamp... This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1230 x 1230. This image's file size is only 62 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Angle Poised Lamp.
Are you having difficulty identifying which lamps will soon be chosen for just, or your Angle Poised Lamp Amazing Pictures #3 An Anglepoise Lamp.. the top illumination layout for you? Well, today is the happy morning because we'll provide you with on how exactly to pick the perfect light for the room, four incredible tips! Bedside lights are essential in nearly every room.
Nevertheless, sometimes it is inadequate, so you should think about it to take into account exactly how many obviously illuminated spots you should have inside your bedroom. You are able to go together with approaches that are diverse and opt for a little wall sconce a suspension lamp as your bedside light.
The biggest thing will be to select the remedy that best suits your needs whether aesthetics or their room is connected. It is very important to decide why the precise light is put not there and below.