Williams-Sonoma Copper Mixer ( Copper Kitchen Aid Mixer #6)..
Coppercop•per1 (kop′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a malleable, ductile, metallic element having a characteristic reddish-brown color: used in large quantities as an electrical conductor and in the manufacture of alloys, as brass and bronze. Symbol: Cu;
at. wt.: 63.54;
at. no.: 29;
sp. gr.: 8.92 at 20°C.
- a metallic reddish brown.
- a coin composed of copper, bronze, or the like, as the U.S. cent or the British penny.
- any of several butterflies of the family Lycaenidae, as Lycaena hypophleas(American copper), having copper-colored wings spotted and edged with black.
- a container made of copper.
- a tool partly or wholly made of copper: a soldering copper.
- a large kettle, now usually made of iron, used for cooking or to boil laundry.
- made of copper: copper kettles.
coppery: The copper sun sank into the sea.
- to cover, coat, or sheathe with copper.
- [Informal.]hedge (def. 6).
Mixermix•er (mik′sər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that mixes.
- a person, with reference to sociability: She's a good mixer to have at a large party.
- a kitchen utensil or an electrical appliance having one or more beaters and used in mixing, beating, or blending foods.
- Also, mix. a beverage, as ginger ale, fruit juice, or soda water that can be combined with liquor to produce a mixed drink, esp. a highball.
- [Audio.]an electronic device for blending, fading, substitution, etc., of sounds from various sources, as from microphones or separately recorded soundtracks, for broadcast or recording.
- Radio and Television, Recording. a technician who operates a mixer in a studio.
- the person responsible for the original recording of a movie soundtrack. Cf. recordist.
- a social event, as a party or dance, where people can meet informally.
- See mixing faucet.
- a container for blending and storing molten pig iron from several blast furnaces.
Hello guys, this post is about Williams-Sonoma Copper Mixer ( Copper Kitchen Aid Mixer #6)... It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 568 x 568. This image's file size is only 42 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this article: Copper Kitchen Aid Mixer.
HPL isn't recommended within the Williams-Sonoma Copper Mixer ( Copper Kitchen Aid Mixer #6).. for wall coverings plus a table. HPL nature is not water easy and resistant to peel the installation off at the sides are not neat. Choose a material that's simple to clean as ceramic resources. If applying hardwood- pieces that are molded, find the tile pieces aren't too little. Pieces which might be also little trigger the grout that's more and more. Note additionally that the distance grout installment isn't too large.
Many pores mark are now living in and complicated to scrub or permit microbes. Solid surface material outstanding. Nonetheless pebble and stone could still be used through the treatment completed periodically. Wall and table is in direct experience of food that may go into our anatomies. Use layer products that not contain chemicals that are harmful to your body.
The use of high intensity which makes the chance of damaged material be and to collide greater. Select a material that might be increased including surface that is solid and marble. If holes or fractures do not have to substitute totally, due to the damaged segment could be fixed. In contrast to the metal material and showcases. When the product is destroyed in many part simply, should be enhanced overall.