Eclipse Kendall Blackout Turquoise Curtain Panel, 63 In. Len..
Eclipsee•clipse (i klips′),USA pronunciation n., v., e•clipsed, e•clips•ing.
- the obscuration of the light of the moon by the intervention of the earth between it and the sun(lunar eclipse) or the obscuration of the light of the sun by the intervention of the moon between it and a point on the earth(solar eclipse).
- a similar phenomenon with respect to any other planet and either its satellite or the sun.
- the partial or complete interception of the light of one component of a binary star by the other.
- any obscuration of light.
- a reduction or loss of splendor, status, reputation, etc.: Scandal caused the eclipse of his career.
- to cause to undergo eclipse: The moon eclipsed the sun.
- to make less outstanding or important by comparison;
surpass: a soprano whose singing eclipsed that of her rivals.
Blackoutblack•out (blak′out′),USA pronunciation n.
- the extinguishing or concealment of all visible lights in a city, military post, etc., usually as a precaution against air raids.
- a period during a massive power failure when the lack of electricity for illumination results in utter darkness except from emergency sources, as candles.
- the extinguishing of all stage lights, as in closing a vaudeville skit or separating the scenes of a play.
- Also called black′out skit′. a skit ending in a blackout.
- temporary loss of consciousness or vision: She suffered a blackout from the blow on the head.
- a period of total memory loss, as one induced by an accident or prolonged alcoholic drinking: The patient cannot account for the bizarre things he did during his blackout.
- a brief, passing lapse of memory: An actor may have an occasional blackout and forget a line or two.
- complete stoppage of a communications medium, as by a strike, catastrophe, electrical storm, etc.: a newspaper blackout; a radio blackout.
- a stoppage, suppression, or obliteration: a news blackout.
- a period during which a special sales offer, fare rate, or other bargain is not available: The airline's discount on fares does not apply during the Christmas week blackout.
- [Radio and Television.]a prohibition that is imposed on the broadcasting of an event and has the purpose of encouraging or ensuring ticket sales.
Turquoisetur•quoise (tûr′koiz, -kwoiz),USA pronunciation n.
- Also, tur′quois. an opaque mineral, a basic hydrous copper aluminum phosphate often containing a small amount of iron, sky-blue or greenish-blue in color, cut cabochon as a gem. Cf. bone turquoise.
- Also called tur′quoise blue′. a greenish blue or bluish green.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Eclipse Kendall Blackout Turquoise Curtain Panel, 63 In. Len... It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 950 x 950. It's file size is just 96 KB. If You decided to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Eclipse Curtain.
Draw Walls As Headboard: for many who have a modest bedroom house, the concept is quite suited to you. You may get a new feel to the bedroom but didn't take place by drawing-room wall. Wallpaper With Body: Perhaps motif wallpaper too packed you need to use it as a wallpaper headboard if applied to the entire wall of the area. You provide the wooden frame towards the base of the coloring being an obstacle and merely remain picture on some walls.
Glass mirrors can be utilized as being a headboard, by attaching a glass-on one wall. This notion can also produce your bedroom feel more large. Pallets: If you apply a method shabby chic in the room, you need to use timber pallets like a headboard. And you incorporate another accent relative to imagination or will paint it. Painting With Large Size: this notion really is easy. You wear it top of the mattress and need only 1 painting by measurement. And headboard could be the focus within your bedroom.
Don't get to the racks that had been used prolong and to increase the sleep, possibly create your face knockon when you wake-up each morning. The aforementioned are some tips to allow you to appear more attractive Eclipse Kendall Blackout Turquoise Curtain Panel, 63 In. Len... You're able to match it using the bedroom's condition.
You can add the bed's head and additional performance. In addition to performance like a sweetener for that design of the area, the headboard even offers gains that are additional. For instance, you could add racks of this type. The holder may then be utilized to place reading or the noisy alarms. For place ledge, it should be set in this kind of means whilst never to interfere with your movements at that time wished to sleep so when you awaken.