Wood Ceilings, Planks, Panels | Armstrong Ceiling Solutions ..
Woodwood1 (wŏŏd),USA pronunciation n.
- the hard, fibrous substance composing most of the stem and branches of a tree or shrub, and lying beneath the bark;
- the trunks or main stems of trees as suitable for architectural and other purposes;
timber or lumber.
- the cask, barrel, or keg, as distinguished from the bottle: aged in the wood.
- See wood block (def. 1).
- a woodwind instrument.
- the section of a band or orchestra composed of woodwinds.
- Often, woods. (used with a sing. or pl. v.) a large and thick collection of growing trees;
a grove or forest: They picnicked in the woods.
- [Golf.]a club with a wooden head, as a driver, brassie, spoon, or baffy for hitting long shots. Cf. iron (def. 5).
- have the wood on, [Australian Slang.]to have an advantage over or have information that can be used against.
- knock on wood, (used when knocking on something wooden to assure continued good luck): The car's still in good shape, knock on wood.Also, esp. Brit.,touch wood.
- out of the woods:
- out of a dangerous, perplexing, or difficult situation;
- no longer in precarious health or critical condition;
out of danger and recovering.
- made of wood;
- used to store, work, or carry wood: a wood chisel.
- dwelling or growing in woods: wood bird.
- to cover or plant with trees.
- to supply with wood;
get supplies of wood for.
- to take in or get supplies of wood (often fol. by up): to wood up before the approach of winter.
Panelspan•el (pan′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling.
- a distinct portion, section, or division of a wall, wainscot, ceiling, door, shutter, fence, etc., esp. of any surface sunk below or raised above the general level or enclosed by a frame or border.
- a comparatively thin, flat piece of wood or the like, as a large piece of plywood.
- a group of persons gathered to conduct a public discussion, judge a contest, serve as advisers, be players on a radio or television game, or the like: a panel of political scientists meeting to discuss foreign policy.
- a public discussion by such a group.
- a list of persons summoned for service as jurors.
- the body of persons composing a jury.
- (in Scotland) the person or persons arraigned for trial.
- a mount for or a surface or section of a machine containing the controls and dials.
- a switchboard or control board, or a division of a switchboard or control board containing a set of related cords, jacks, relays, etc.
- a broad strip of material set vertically in or on a dress, skirt, etc.
- a flat piece of wood of varying kinds on which a picture is painted.
- a picture painted on such a piece of wood.
- (in Britain) a list of approved or cooperating doctors available to patients under a health insurance program.
- a lateral subdivision of an airfoil with internal girder construction.
- [Engin., Building Trades.]
- the space on the chord of a truss between any two adjacent joints made by principal web members with the chord.
- the space within the web of a truss between any two such joints and a corresponding pair of joints or a single joint on an opposite chord.
- the section between the two bands on the spine of a bound book.
- an area of a coal seam separated for mining purposes from adjacent areas by extra thick masses or ribs of coal.
- a pad placed under a saddle.
- a pad, cloth, or the like, serving as a saddle.
- a pane, as in a window.
- a slip of parchment.
- a photograph much longer in one dimension than the other.
- to arrange in or furnish with a panel or panels.
- to ornament with a panel or panels.
- to set in a frame as a panel.
- to select (a jury).
- [Scots Law.]to bring to trial.
ArmstrongArm•strong (ärm′strông′),USA pronunciation n.
- (Daniel ) Louis ("Satchmo''), 1900–71, U.S. jazz trumpeter and bandleader.
- Edwin Howard, 1890–1954, U.S. electrical engineer and inventor: developed frequency modulation.
- Henry (Henry Jackson), 1912–88, U.S. boxer: world featherweight champion 1937–38;
world lightweight champion 1938–39;
world welterweight champion 1938–40.
- Neil A., born 1930, U.S. astronaut: first person to walk on the moon, July 20, 1969.
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Solutionsso•lu•tion (sə lo̅o̅′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of solving a problem, question, etc.: The situation is approaching solution.
- the state of being solved: a problem capable of solution.
- a particular instance or method of solving;
an explanation or answer: The solution is as good as any other.
- the process of determining the answer to a problem.
- the answer itself.
- the process by which a gas, liquid, or solid is dispersed homogeneously in a gas, liquid, or solid without chemical change.
- such a substance, as dissolved sugar or salt in solution.
- a homogeneous, molecular mixture of two or more substances.
- [Pharm.]Also called liquor. a liquid, usually water, in which a medication is dissolved.
- the termination of a disease.
- a breach or break in anything, esp. one in parts of the body normally continuous, as from fracture or laceration: solution of continuity.
Hello , this attachment is about Wood Ceilings, Planks, Panels | Armstrong Ceiling Solutions ... It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 980 x 980. This post's file size is only 41 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you can Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Armstrong Commercial Ceiling.
While Armstrong Commercial Ceiling that are prone to form there are many paint accessible that have mildew ides. Nonetheless, usually, color created specifically for the restroom is ample. Make sure the area about wall or the limit that's typically included in the gear should really be tightly-closed so as to not peel. Than to protect it later, remember, it is simpler to stop the cause of the situation. Some opportunities the pipe, tend to be more prone to trigger problems in-time. They should immediately do caulking to avoid injury later. Baseboard is another location that will crash color.
Delay a couple of days for the new Wood Ceilings, Planks, Panels | Armstrong Ceiling Solutions .. to be controlled thoroughly, before utilizing the shower or tub. And also to reduce damage's risk, always make sure keep the doorway available once the bathroom isn't used, and to use the ventilator.
Ensure the blobs and shedding paint neglect to remove appropriately. Sand all areas to supply a superb basis for applying coloring. After priming, join must be reclaimed ahead of the last layer.