Sink Clip Art (wonderful Cartoon Bathroom Sink #1)
Sinksink (singk),USA pronunciation v., sank or, often, sunk;
sunk or sunk•en;
- to displace part of the volume of a supporting substance or object and become totally or partially submerged or enveloped;
fall or descend into or below the surface or to the bottom (often fol. by in or into): The battleship sank within two hours. His foot sank in the mud. Her head sinks into the pillows.
- to fall, drop, or descend gradually to a lower level: The river sank two feet during the dry spell.
- to settle or fall gradually, as a heavy structure: The tower is slowly sinking.
- to fall or collapse slowly from weakness, fatigue, distress, etc.: He gasped and sank to his knees.
- to slope downward;
dip: The field sinks toward the highway.
- to go down toward or below the horizon: the sun sinks in the west.
- to penetrate, permeate, or seep (usually fol. by in or into): Wipe the oil off before it sinks into the wood.
- to become engulfed or absorbed in or gradually to enter a state (usually fol. by in or into): to sink into slumber.
- to be or become deeply absorbed or involved in a mood or mental state (usually fol. by in or into): sunk in thought. She sank into despair.
- to pass or fall into some lower state, as of fortune, estimation, etc.;
degenerate: to sink into poverty.
- to decline or deteriorate in quality or worth.
- to fail in physical strength or health.
- to decrease in amount, extent, intensity, etc.: The temperature sank to 30° at noon.
- to become lower in volume, tone, or pitch: Her voice sank to a whisper.
- to enter or permeate the mind;
become known or understood (usually fol. by in or into): He said it four times before the words really sank in.
- to become concave;
become hollow, as the cheeks.
- to drop or fall gradually into a lower position: He sank down on the bench.
- to cause to become submerged or enveloped;
force into or below the surface;
cause to plunge in or down: The submarine sank the battleship. He sank his fist into the pillow.
- to cause to fall, drop, or descend gradually.
- to cause to penetrate: to sink an ax into a tree trunk.
- to lower or depress the level of: They sank the roadway by five feet.
- to bury, plant, or lay (a pipe, conduit, etc.) into or as if into the ground.
- to dig, bore, or excavate (a hole, shaft, well, etc.).
- to bring to a worse or lower state or status.
- to bring to utter ruin or collapse: Drinking and gambling sank him completely.
- to reduce in amount, extent, intensity, etc.
- to lower in volume, tone, or pitch.
- to suppress;
- to invest in the hope of making a profit or gaining some other return: He sank all his efforts into the business.
- to lose (money) in an unfortunate investment, enterprise, etc.
- to throw, shoot, hit, or propel (a ball) so that it goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: She sank the 10 ball into the side pocket.
- to execute (a stroke or throw) so that the ball goes through or into the basket, hole, pocket, etc.: to sink a putt; to sink a free throw.
- sink one's teeth into:
- to bite deeply or vigorously.
- to do or enter into with great enthusiasm, concentration, conviction, etc.: to sink my teeth into solving the problem.
- a basin or receptacle, as in a kitchen or laundry, usually connected with a water supply and drainage system, for washing dishes, clothing, etc.
- a low-lying, poorly drained area where waters collect and sink into the ground or evaporate.
- sinkhole (def. 2).
- a place of vice or corruption.
- a drain or sewer.
- a device or place for disposing of energy within a system, as a power-consuming device in an electrical circuit or a condenser in a steam engine.
- any pond or pit for sewage or waste, as a cesspool or a pool for industrial wastes.
- any natural process by which contaminants are removed from the atmosphere.
Clipclip1 (klip),USA pronunciation v., clipped, clipped or clipt, clip•ping, n.
- to cut, or cut off or out, as with shears: to clip a rose from a bush.
- to trim by cutting: to clip a hedge.
- to cut or trim the hair or fleece of;
shear: to clip a poodle.
- to pare the edge of (a coin). Cf. sweat (def. 22).
- to cut short;
curtail: We clipped our visit by a week to return home earlier.
- to pronounce rapidly, with precise articulation and with omission of certain sounds, as of unstressed vowels: an annoying habit of clipping his words.
- to shorten (a word or phrase) by dropping one or more syllables.
- [Informal.]to hit with a quick, sharp blow: He clipped him on the jaw with a sudden punch.
- to take or get money from by dishonest means;
- to clip or cut something.
- to cut articles or pictures from a newspaper, magazine, etc.
- to move swiftly: He clipped along the highway on his motorcycle.
- [Archaic.]to fly rapidly.
- the act of clipping.
- anything clipped off, esp. the wool shorn at a single shearing of sheep.
- the amount of wool shorn in one season.
- clips, (used with a pl. v.) an instrument for clipping;
- See film clip.
- clipping (def. 2).
- a quick, sharp blow: a clip on the jaw.
pace: at a rapid clip.
Artart1 (ärt),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality, production, expression, or realm, according to aesthetic principles, of what is beautiful, appealing, or of more than ordinary significance.
- the class of objects subject to aesthetic criteria;
works of art collectively, as paintings, sculptures, or drawings: a museum of art; an art collection.
- a field, genre, or category of art: Dance is an art.
- the fine arts collectively, often excluding architecture: art and architecture.
- any field using the skills or techniques of art: advertising art; industrial art.
- (in printed matter) illustrative or decorative material: Is there any art with the copy for this story?
- the principles or methods governing any craft or branch of learning: the art of baking; the art of selling.
- the craft or trade using these principles or methods.
- skill in conducting any human activity: a master at the art of conversation.
- a branch of learning or university study, esp. one of the fine arts or the humanities, as music, philosophy, or literature.
- (used with a sing. v.) the humanities: a college of arts and sciences.
- (used with a pl. v.) See liberal arts.
- skilled workmanship, execution, or agency, as distinguished from nature.
cunning: glib and devious art.
- studied action;
artificiality in behavior.
- an artifice or artful device: the innumerable arts and wiles of politics.
- [Archaic.]science, learning, or scholarship.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Sink Clip Art (wonderful Cartoon Bathroom Sink #1). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 855 x 983. This attachment's file size is only 58 KB. If You want to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Cartoon Bathroom Sink.
Before referring to Sink Clip Art (wonderful Cartoon Bathroom Sink #1), we'd prefer to speak about some tips about make counter up within your space. Be sure to pick a table that is dressing with volume that is optimal. Cartoon Bathroom Sink can be used for you personally who would like to adjust the look of the constitute space.
Inside the impression of Sink Clip Art (wonderful Cartoon Bathroom Sink #1) which you need to be ready to accommodate all of the desires including perfumes, extras selection, before the 'features' tools makeup products. Generally, desks demand additional light. This is circumvented by putting a wall light around the remaining and right-side mirror or by adding a tiny light at round the mirror.
Chairs could be the right alternative to get a coupled with dressing table, in addition to sensible as it can be included beneath the underneath the dresser, ottoman gives light's impression.